Saturday, March 17, 2007

Update

Sorry for the lack of posting this week, I've been busy! My fiance and I moved most of my things that did not make the cut to Manhattan to my parent's home. On Wednesday, my Mom and wedding planner and I met with our wedding coordinator at the hotel where our reception will take place. Three hours later, we managed to finalize the menu and figure out where everything was going to go...I'll share later don't worry! On Thursday, my fiance and I met with the priest that will marry us. We already completed our "Catholic Camp," which consisted of 77 hours of marriage counseling over the course of a weekend. Our sweet priest told us we did not have to do any more counseling which made my fiance very, very happy! I got really overwhelmed yesterday with all of the things we have left to do. I have a lot on my plate right now with selling my house, moving home, finishing wedding details, balancing family and friends, AND then moving to Manhattan in July. There are tons of emotions involved with each of these things and some days I just need a good cry. So, I cried. My fiance reminded me that everything that is going on in my life is good and exciting, but it is okay to get overwhelmed. He wiped my tears yesterday and then he got us some good wine and some fabulous chocolate...yeah, I'm one lucky girl! So I woke up this morning with a slight hangover and ready to face all the challenges in the weeks ahead. We went and met with the jeweler that made my engagement ring and he is going to start making my wedding band. I also ordered my fiance's wedding band. Very exciting! I continued the day with some retail therapy. I bought 2 dresses and a pair of shoes. Thanks to Weight Watchers the dresses are even in smaller sizes! My bracket is doing pretty well and the sun in out again!

1 comment:

Libby said...

77 hours over the course of a weekend, my goodness, now that's what I call intense!! The BCBG dress is terrific, by the way

Blog Widget by LinkWithin