Thursday, March 1, 2007

Monograms and Mimosas Shower








I wanted to leave you with some great stuff for the weekend as I'm sure I will be too busy to post tomorrow being that is it my finace's bday and the day before my best friend's wedding! So to keep y'all happy on Friday I'm sharing a great idea that my roommate and her friends came up with for one of their pledge sisters. The shower was "Monograms and Mimosas," which is pretty much the most perfect shower for every preppy bride. Above you will find pictures of the cute decor and the perfect pink and green preppy invite from Whitney English (I have the exact same note cards for my informal shower stationary.) Hope you enjoy this fabulous preppy idea and have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monograms and mimosas. That is such a cute idea for a shower. I might have to "borrow" it for this summer as my college roomie is getting married in August and we are having a shower for her in June. I love the touches of the deep pink, so pretty and feminine.

Britt said...

OOh, I will be planning one or maybe 2 showers this summer. Great ideas and everyone loves a good monogram & a good mimosa. Fab!

Sarah said...

Love it all! That is the most fun shower theme I've heard in a while.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin