Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Introducing...drum roll please...my wedding logo!



First a big thank you to reader Britt for recommending her friend of a friend, Kristin, at I Do Originals. She is amazing and figured out my wedding logo so quickly. I highly recommend her if you need a custom monogram/logo. She also makes isle runners and banners too. One talented girl! I'm sorry I had to block the location (my fiance wants me to stay as anonymous as possible on this blog.) I love how the oak tree turned out...so Southern! The resort where our reception will be is covered with old oak trees with spanish moss so that is the reason for the tree as part of the logo.

Now, where were we...oh yes, on to ordering everything and anything I can think of to put my logo on! Ha, Ha! I'm thinking stickers (for candy bags) and stickers for out of town bags. I found this website: http://www.customizedstickers.com/indoor-labels.php. You can get 500 in 2 colors (could do pink/green logo) for $179.00 and I found this website http://www.lightninglabels.com/ I also want to do waterbottle labels or I could just do a sticker on the waterbottle. People might get sick of my stickers though. Hmm. Does anyone have any other sticker websites that are good?

What do y'all think of napkins? I'm a big fan of the plain embossed kind, like this. Or, should I go with the suggestion I saw on the Wedding Bee and buy an embosser and do my own, like this.

Huggies! Can't do with out my huggies. I got a quote for .89 each for 250, plus a $45.00 set up charge. Does that sound reasonable? Know any better vendors? Should I do green huggies with a white or black logo? Or, another color? Don't think my fiance is going to let me get away with pink huggies (too bad).

Matches! I really want matches for my sparklers (got to order those too), but I have so many other things. Hmmm. A friend told me I should just do pink bics and save the money on this one. But oh how I love the barrell matches like these.

Opinions please blogworld! I need your love and advice!

Hmmm. It seems I have so much to do all of a sudden. I've been reading Preppy Wedding for months and she is getting married this weekend! Good luck with everything Preppy Wedding, I know it will be beautiful. How time flies! A little more than 3 months to go for me and it seems like the task lists that you tear out of bridal magazines are telling me I better get on it! I did have my 1st wedding dress fitting today at lunch (check). Thanks to WW, I lost another 1.4 lbs last week (check)! When I put on my dress I could really tell the difference and it made me feel so good! The dress (which, I'm sorry, I can't share in case my fiance checks my blog) is so beautiful. It was the first dress I tried on, back in September, and I had not put it on since then (they are storing it so that I do not ruin it by trying it on daily.) I put my beautiful shoes on that I blogged about earlier and y'all I am ready! Ok, back to ordering things so I can complete Martha Stewart's wedding task list in a timely manner...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the well wishes. Cross your fingers for me that everything turns out ok. Your wedding will be here before you know it!

Love the logo. If you want to do stickers, you can always buy the round labels at papersource and run them yourself or have them run by a local printer. It saves you LOTS of money!

Melissa said...

I love the logo! I think its just perfect!

CFB said...

I love the logo, too!

Sarah said...

Love the logo! I'm getting stickers from myweddinglabesl.com. They have the best combo of design and prices, I think. And we're doing embossed white cocktail napkins and guest towels with our monogram. I love them- it's such a nice little detail.

Sisters with Style said...

I love your logo. As for the napkins, I would just go with the plain embossed kind and put all my energy into other things instead of making my own. Everything is seems to be coming together very nicely.

Cloggsy said...

so so beautiful.. I love the top logo!

The Preppy Peach said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the logo. Now I must have one of my own!

I too am a fan of plain embossed napkins - hey if they're left over, you can always just use them at cocktail parties, etc. I ordered mine from Lemon Tree Paperie, as well as some embossed thank you notes and they turned out beautifully!

Now that Preppy Wedding is getting married, I'll be looking to you for new ideas!

Anonymous said...

The logo is totally perfect, glad you found what you were looking for.

Britt said...

Yay! I'm so excited that Kristen worked out for you & the monograms turned out wonderful!
We talked about buying our own embosser (sp?) to do our own napkins, so let me know what you decided - from everything I read buying your own can turn out fine.
I like the idea of the green koozie with black/white logo - we are going to do navy with a white logo or monogram (not sure yet)...I wish my FI would let me get away with pink too, but alas!
Good luck with your decisions :)

Unknown said...

MMM,

Sounds like the perfect wedding is being planned!

You asked for other sticker or label printers, so I wanted to let you know about my company called FrontierLabel.com We design as well as print custom labels and stickers. AND as a side note, we are having a fun blogger contest that since you blog, might interest you. Check it out, and let me know if we can help in any way. Good Luck on the wedding!!!

Shell said...

Sounds as if the wedding was wonderful and the logo was delightful.

I would like to offer another label company for future brides: Maverick Labels.

thomasjack said...

Great post I like it very much keep up the good work.
Branding custom Business Card Boxes
buy Face Mask

thomasjack said...

It is a very informative post thanks for sharing the information.
best Postage boxes
custom boxes now

Serina johson said...

It is really nice post; I like it very much.
custom Necklace Boxes - Sleek Boxes
cheap custom Watch Boxes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin