Sunday, March 18, 2007

Home At Sea


My Mom and I picked out these fun things for their new beach house while I was at home. I showed her the website Home At Sea and we ordered the cute turtle dish towels, the fish mat, and a really cute guest book. Her theme is blue crabs and the entire house is in different shades of blue so I'm enjoying helping pick out all the fun things you can put in a beach house. I love this type of stuff, it puts in the mood for summer! Which gets me thinking about Jimmy Buffett. My finace and brother and I will be buying tickets for his Atlanta show tomorrow morning! The joy of not having a job...I'll be able to go to a Wednesday night concert in Atlanta! I can't wait! I love some Jimmy B!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought the "beachhouse guest book" for my grandparent's summer house a few years ago - they love looking back at people's messages. Great gift.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin