Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Flower Girl Dresses

I thought I would start out this beautiful Tuesday in March with a picture of my adorable flower girl dresses. I have 4 flower girls that will be a part of my special day. They are all my little cousins and I think they will look precious in this great dress from Strasburg Children. They will each be carrying white hydrangea and pale pink rose kissing balls. You can click on the picture to get the direct link. When I first found the dress it was $186.00 and my aunts were pretty pleased. Then, the dress went on clearance and is now $86.97 and my aunts are LOVING me!



7 comments:

Melissa said...

I love them - very cute and definitely a great price!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. My flower girl is also wearing Strausburg. We got her dress at the outlets for 35.00!

amanda said...

So cute! We almost went with this dress too, but I'm using a little brighter shade of pink, so we're having them made. The blue ones are so cute too.

Our ring bearers are wearing strausburg, we got them on sale for 60% off!

Anonymous said...

Brian atwood

Anonymous said...

Brian atwood shoes

Anonymous said...

Brian atwood boots

Unknown said...

Very pretty that is a gorgeous you use red pink color dresses is good very excellent pattern it provided you thanks for the sharing keep blogging ,,
First Communion Dresses

Blog Widget by LinkWithin