Friday, March 23, 2007

Our First Wedding Gift!


The Arthur Court "Magnolia" Plate with cheese server from Macy's. Isn't it appropriate! =) We also got a clear party tub last night too! Guess I better jump on those thank you notes. This weekend is our engagement party and I can't wait. My brother and sister are coming in town for the weekend. My parents are supposed to be coming, but my Dad got the flu on Wednesday, so I don't know if he is going to be able to make it or not. I'm trying not to think about it because I am such a Daddy's girl and I really want him to be there with me, but obviously I care more about him getting better. Keep your fingers crossed. So, I'll be wearing the Plenty dress that Mrs. P at Chic picked out for Preppy Wedding. The invitation was a fiesta looking one (I'll post later) and it said join us for "Tacos and Tequila." Sounds like it is going to be a fun night!

4 comments:

Allie_in_Ga said...

Have a great time!

Suburban prep said...

It is a beautiful gift.

Libby said...

Sounds like it's going to be a great night, can't wait to read the recap!

Melissa said...

Oh, I have a bunch of Arthur Court Magnolia and I just love it!

Have fun at your party, I know you will look great in that adorable dress! I still want that dress....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin