Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pleased as Punch

I want to have limeade and pink lemonade at my wedding reception for those people that do not want to drink (I don't think there will be many, but the idea is just too cute). We are already having a full open bar, so if this is too pricey then I might not do it. But, I hope one of you will use the idea as it is so fabulous. This would be really fun for a shower or summer party too!

I found this one at After Five. Click on the picture for the link.



I went ahead and bought 2 of these (click on picture for link) for $20.00 at Bed Bath & Beyond (plus I got my 20% off...I love their coupons and not sure if you know this, but they NEVER expire.) I figured I could give these as gifts if we weren't able to use them at the wedding. I would need to add some height to these if I end up using them and some pink and green ribbon!


2 comments:

CFB said...

Great idea! I'm not anywhere close to planning a wedding but it may come in handy for other parties we host.

The Preppy Peach said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! This will be perfect, especially if I can figure out a hot pink and lime green combo of drinks to serve!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin