Thursday, March 1, 2007

A's Wedding Weekend


The bridesmaid dresses:
http://www.watters.com/product.php?coll=watters&showid=319

I'm home tonight after a busy day at the florist! It went very well. "Miss Edna" spent about 3 1/2 hours with us and was so amazing! She listened to everything we said and was so receptive and very attentive. I feel very lucky to have her. We really figured out everything and I feel so much better. So, now I'm ready to concentrate on A's wedding weekend. We had a lot of tornadoes in our area today so my poor fiance waited to drive and is now driving as I write.

I wanted to share our bridesmaid outfits for A's wedding. Above you can see the silver shoes I ordered from Zappos (click on picture for link as always.) I couldn't copy and paste the bridesmaid dress, but the link is above. We will be wearing the pale blue English net on Saturday evening and I definitely got a spray tan on my milky white skin yesterday so I can attempt to pull that color off the 1st weekend of March. Spray tans normally do pretty well on me, but I figured by Saturday I would be just the right color for pale blue! Ha, Ha! The bridesmaid luncheon is tomorrow and the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner...so excited about everything and it is really hitting me today that one of my best friends in the world is getting married in less than 48 hours. Wow! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin