Monday, March 26, 2007

Polka Dots for under $50.00!

Every preppy girl loves polka dots so I thought I would add a little fun to your Monday with 10 great polka dot finds under $50.00. If you are up to the challenge, I would love to see your 10 polka dot finds for under $50.00. Let me know if you decide to try it!


Polka Dot Luggage Tag from The Stationary Studio for $25.00 for 3 tags.




Polka Dot Dishwashing Gloves from Sur la Table for $14.95


Polka Dot Bowls from Sur la Table for $15.90.





Polka Dot Journal from Etsy Seller Iggysays for $25.00.



Polka Dot headband from Etsy seller NicklinDesigns for $9.00.






Polka Dot chemise from The Pajama Store for $34.00!
Island Green Burp Cloth from Swoozies for $16.95!

Polka Dot Napkins at Neimans-$49.90 for a set of 12

And for all of your stationary needs, I also love this great polka dot website that has cute invitations, stationary, and calling cards...it's called Polka Dot Design!

Yeah! Melissa over at Perfectly Pink, Sarah over at In the Life of Five Year Olds, and KR at Views From a Treehouse were up to the Polka Dot Challenge. Stop by their websites to check out their favorite polka dot finds. Thanks for joining the fun girls!

8 comments:

Allie_in_Ga said...

Great post! I love Polka Dots and things under $50!

Melissa said...

What a wonderful idea for a post! I love everything you found!

Melissa said...

I did a list too! That was fun - I think I could keep shopping for more polka dots all day!

CFB said...

Polka dots are great! Fun post!

Mrs. Shelton said...

Love! Love! Love! I joined the fun. Check out my blog!

KR said...

You inspired me! I had so much fun looking for cute polka dotted things!

Suburban prep said...

The towel is darling. Great gift for any girl of any age.

M said...

Great post, I love that beach towel!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin