Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Monogrammed Details





Speaking of Monogramming...I also want to get my initials monogrammed in blue with our wedding date to put on the inside of my dress for my "something blue." I have seen a few places that do this. The bottom picture is from Linen Classics on Ebay. The seller, Mainemomof4, has hers priced for $19.95. The first two pictures are from Inital Impressions. They have theirs prices for just $13.00. Does anyone have someone that they have personally used that they could recommend? I also want to get a monogrammed ribbon for my bouquet, but I think my regular monogram lady at home is going to help me with that one, unless someone has a fabulous online connection? Let me know what you think!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know JCrew does the monogram/date for the wedding dress sew in also.

Melissa said...

I don't have any suggestions but I do love the idea! I had my ribbon for my bouquet monogrammed as well and with the date, and I loved it!

Sarah M said...

I really like the bottom 2 pictures. Please keep us updated if you find a monogram ribbon for your flowers. I was thinking of doing one as well. Thanks.

Sarah M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimba said...

I LOVE that idea, i have saved a few sites i've found that also offer the "something blue" patch. Very sweet!

(Which are sites you've listed)!

Britt said...

I want to do my bouquet too, but I wasn't sure how to do my dress - keep us updated on the progress.

Sisters with Style said...

I get a lot of things monogrammed by one of my friends who has her own business. She is very good and I would totally recommend her. She has a web site called www.younameitok.com. I must admit she is very reasonable as well.

Meg said...

Wow - ! You have such a pretty blog. Thanks so much for stopping by mine. I will definitely be back!

Anonymous said...

My mom got remarried & used J Crew to do her "something blue" monogramming. They did a beautiful job.

Mrs. Shelton said...

I wanted to do that too. I had a website saved and now I can't find it! I will let you know if I figure it out! I did see where JCrew will do it! Good luck!

Monogram Momma said...

The Silken Thread has a very pretty and inexpensive monogrammed bouquet sash/ribbon!

I would think any monogrammer could do the monogramming for you on a piece of satin (or whatever material you wanted) for inside your dress.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin