Friday, March 30, 2007

I really saw this...

So here I am in Kentucky a few summers back. I am actually at a wedding for a friend of mine from college. We are standing outside the reception when all of a sudden...What's that coming up the road?

Oh no it isn't! It's a bride and a groom in a tractor riding down main street!

And oh no it isn't...it's the wedding party! (At least they have cute polka dot dresses on!)

There they go...


At this point I think we just looked at each other in astonishment. Did that just happen? Oh yes, it did. I really saw this. Now where am I going to get a tractor for my wedding? Ha, Ha! In all fairness, this crowd gets some creativity and humor points from this bride to be, but I'm going to stick to my trolley.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh why didn't I think of that?! Actually the bridesmaids dresses are kind of cute but whats up with the groomsman with some sort of Adidas looking sandals on???

Britt said...

Hahaha, love it. That's hilarious.

Mrs. Shelton said...

Where in Kentucky was that? I am from Kentucky. Rest assured - there will be no tractor anywhere near my wedding party. I wish we could get a trolley, but they won't travel over the bridge to my city! Still havn't figured out what to do!

Hannah Lane said...

That is too funny!!

Anonymous said...

This comment is in response to Sarah's.... This wedding was in Danville, KY, which is the #10 city in the U.S. I was one of the bridesmaids on the wagon. My brother is the one that got married and he is a farmer, hence the tractor. This was the most creative and fun way that anyone has ever gone to their reception. Rest assured, I was proud to be going through main street on the wagon and not in a boring trolley.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin