Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hanging Things





Happy Thursday! My posts might be a little shorter the next few days. They have hired someone to take my position at my current job and I'll be training her the rest of this week and all of next week. I'll try very hard to sneak in a few good posts. But, this would also be a great time for y'all to let me know if there is something you would like me to write about. I would love to hear from everyone!

Ok, so I love "hanging things." My wedding coordinator also loves "hanging things." So we are working on a monogrammed banner and a few other projects. She even wants to put some kind of wooden structure in our ballroom so we can hang some more things. Here are a few "hanging things" I like and I wanted to share with you.

*Most wedding pictures are either from the Knot or Wedding Channel. I've been collecting since for months, so I'm not sure where they all came from. Sorry!

10 comments:

hqm said...

I LOVE the pink and green lanters! SO fun!

Britt said...

Ok, I posted about the paper lanterns - but I love those pink and green ones, esp. how they are sort of clustered & I really like that bundle of roses above the chapel door - great ideas - this is why I have become so indecisive - there are too many great ideas!

Libby said...

Those bud vases are beautiful, they add just the right touch of whimsy!

Melissa said...

I had a big rose kissing ball like that second picture in one of the rooms at my reception. I loved it. I really like that last picture you posted as well!

lisagh said...

This is the first time I've come across your blog and although all the wedding stuff is incredibly great, I actually laughed out loud when I read your description under your blog title. You are the only person in the world I have ever heard use the phrase "tee tee" besides my dad. Awesome and thank you for the reminder and laugh.

Hannah Lane said...

I also love the pink and green paper lanterns!!

CFB said...

I love them all but I especially like the last picture.

The Preppy Peach said...

LOVE the flowers over the door in the second picture. We were just looking at our church yesterday trying to figure out exactly what to do and now, like Britt, I have too many ideas to add to my list!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

They are all so gorgeous!

MC said...

I love the lanterns, I will have to keep that idea because I think they would be beautiful in the oak trees outside the ballroom at our country club where I will have my reception (cross fingers that I will someday get married).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin