Thursday, June 21, 2007

Recap of Past Wedding Details Post

If you have just started reading my blog here are all of my wedding details past posts. If you have been a reader from the beginning, I hope you enjoy a stroll down memory lane. It will be great to see how close the actual product turns out! I'm so excited. Today my fiance and I went to get our marriage license and we met for the final time with our Priest! Big day! My nerves are pretty good, I'm getting really excited. Sometimes during the day I have butterflies, but mostly I'm just excited. My fiance checked the 10 day forecast and our wedding date was on it...little things like that make it so real! Enjoy the recap, I promise there will be more later.


Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: A Little Ice for your Monday!

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Wedding Invitations Arrived!

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: My Wedding Bouquet

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Boutonniere

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Tussy Mussy

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: The Perfect Cake Quest

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: The Perfect Cake Quest Part 2

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: My Bridesmaid Dresses...what shoes should they wear?

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Flower Girl Dresses

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: A Little Love from Kate

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Introducing...drum roll please...my wedding logo!

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Centerpieces

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Candy Bar Inspiration

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Specialty Drinks

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Huggies

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan: Wedding Sparkler Research

2 comments:

CBM said...

So exciting! I wish you a wonderful day!
I had to laugh, because I became obsessed with the 10-day forecast when I got married.

Britt said...

Oh boy! Good luck with everything, Its going to be beautiful! I really cannot wait to see pictures - its so exciting!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin