Friday, June 15, 2007

Open Question Friday!

I'm sorry I have not written much this week. I made it back to my parent's house late on Wednesday night. They are still processing our application on our apartment, but things are looking great! I'm really excited about the apartment. We will be in a one bedroom apartment (big change from my 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in the South I just sold), the building is a doorman building (a must for this Southern girl's first experience in the Big Apple) and we are close to a park that also has a dog park for Daisy. We have FOUR closets which I know is a big deal in NYC, I actually have a lot more space then I thought I would have. We will be on the 10th floor and have a "city view" as they leasing agents call it. I'm still getting over this sinus infection and spent the day yesterday putting together our "wedding brochure." I'll take some pics and show them to you soon.

Ok, enough of that. I know a lot of you have held "open question" days and I think it is time for me to answer the questions you have been dying to ask. The only rules are that I won't tell you my name (privacy and security), I won't tell you my new address (privacy and security), and I can't show you any pictures of me or my fiance (his request for privacy and security). Anything else is fair game and I can't wait to hear what you want to know! So...start asking...

3 comments:

amanda said...

Oh, MMM, I'm so sad for you. I just got back to town (had to do wedding business) and I missed your open question day. It looks like I'm not the only one.

So, here goes.

What are you most looking forward to about married life?

What is your favorite band?

When did you get Daisy?

What are you least looking forward to about married life?

Is a tiny piece of you ready for this wedding to be over?!

MMM said...

Thanks Amanda! I was hoping someone would open the floor.

My favorite band is Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefers. I like Counting Crows, Dave Matthews, Kenny Chesney, WSP, I also LOVE Billy Joel. I have about 4,000 songs on my ipod and I just leave it on shuffle. I really love everything.

I got Daisy in Selma, Alabama from a breeder there.

The thing I'm least looking forward to about married life is sharing holidays. I love to be with my family for holidays and it is going to be very sad for me to miss some. I know you have to share...but....

A HUGE piece of be is ready for this wedding to be over. I have to remind myself everyday to relax and enjoy the ups and the downs.

MMM said...

Oh, I forgot the thing I was most looking forward to about married life. I get a big smile on my face everytime I think about going to sleep AND waking up to my best friend. I can't wait to live in the same town after more than two years of back and forth!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin