Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Wedding Hair-Part 1 of Wedding Recap

Hey y'all. I wanted to share my final wedding details with you in the upcoming days. Y'all have been such an unexpected support group for me during this whole process and I just want to say thank you! So, here is part 1 of the wedding recap series!

Here are pictures of my wedding hair. I have naturally really curly hair and I wear it half up everyday so it seemed the natural way to wear it! As it is going to be nice and warm next weekend we decided to straighten my hair and then curl it back to help prevent the humidity afro effect. I will be adding some fresh flowers to the top of the veil. My veil is very simple and is cathedral length. I love it! Just 10 more days!!!


9 comments:

Kimba said...

So pretty!

You have already helped me with some great finds, hope you keep blogging! :) Enjoy the next 10 days!

Libby said...

Oh, your hair looks utterly lovely!

I wore fresh flowers in my hair too, I loved them.

MC said...

I love it, simple and pretty. What kind of flowers are you using in your hair? I love fresh flowers in the hair.

DebbieDo said...

Very beautiful! I wish i had curly hair.

Best of Luck in your final days of preparation.

Cheers, Deb

amanda said...

I'm not sure if this is the first picture you posted of yourself, but for some reason I thought you were blonde. Surprise, amanda!

I have a long veil too. I thought I would want a short one with a satin edge, but I just loved the long one.

Looks great!

Ladybug said...

Beautiful! I love fresh flowers in a brides hair.

Melissa said...

Oh its just beautiful. I love it!

Lily Goodwin said...

I wore my hair down, with a side part and a diamond pin,no veil(I've a big head and I looked bad with a veil).

I prefer brides with their hair and make up very subtle. Non recognizable brides are awful.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

So beautiful! Oh my gosh, the 10 day countdown... It's really here! So excited for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin