Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome to Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan!

I've recently started reading all of the great preppy blogs out there and decided I too wanted to share in the fun. I've got a lot going on in my life right now. I just put my house on the market, I'm quitting my job, I'm planning a wedding in the deep South, I'm hosting 3 bridal showers for friends, and THEN I'm moving to Manhattan right after my honeymoon! I hope that this blog will be an outlet for me and I hope that you will enjoy sharing in some of the exciting things going on in my life. So, grab a mint julep (or a cosmo) and get ready for a interesting next 6 months...the sign went up in the front yard today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome!

Suburban prep said...

Wishing you all the best as these next couple months com upon you. Hope it is full of happiness and joy and well life.

Cloggsy said...

Can't wait.

WElcome to blog world!!

Melissa said...

Just found your blog from Preppy Wedding's site - love the title! Your golden is adorable - aren't they just the best.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin