Tuesday, February 20, 2007

For Your Listening Pleasure






I've been spending a lot of time in the car lately thanks to two weekends at my parent's home for Mardis Gras. This weekend I head to see my fiance (he's in grad school about 2 1/2 hours away) and next weekend I head back home for one of my best friend's weddings. So, I decided I deserved some good ole trashy chic lit. I downloaded the Debutant Divorcee, loaded it on my ipod and I was there before I knew it! I have also listened to all the above books on audio book in the last 6 months. If you haven't tried listening to books it is great. I'll share some of my others after I finish them. Happy listening and let me know if there is a great book you have read lately that I need to add to my ipod!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Thats funny you posted about audio books because I have been debating about getting some (I have some future solo road trips planned). I'm glad to hear your reviews - another book along those lines you might like, (b/c I love all of those you listed) is The Ivy Chronicles.

Allie_in_Ga said...

I read the Debutante Divorce on the plane to our honeymoon, I know sounds like an odd choice. It actually just reaffirmed that I had made the best choice in my husband and I liked being married!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin