Monday, February 12, 2007

Preppy Puppy



I just received a Valentine's email from Fashion Hound and wanted to tell you about the great preppy dog collars they sell. About a year and a half ago I ordered a custom designed collar for my golden retriever, Daisy (She is now found as a model on their website...I'm so proud!) They have tons of great ribbon colors to chose from. Last time I went with the teal webbing, aquamarine wide ribbon and thin pink accent ribbon and Daisy gets lots of compliments on her preppy color. I'm thinking about ordering another one for Miss Daisy in celebration of our first two years together. Hmm...maybe rose pink with mint so I can put her in a few wedding pictures? Does anyone else have any cute dog collars? Daisy and I are both working on making sure we have the right wardrobes for our big move this summer to Manhattan!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

My golden has a little friend (I call her his girlfriend!)in our neighborhood, an adorable yellow lab named Daisy too! Its a great name for a dog. Your Daisy looks precious in her collar.

Susan D. said...

Love Daisy & her fabulous collar! My black lab, Zoe sports a pink & green argyle collar that came from a store in Destin, FL. Before that, she had a pink & white gingham from a store in Annapolis!

Anonymous said...

link please....

MMM said...

Hi-
There are links if you click on Daisy's picture and if you click on Fashion Hound. If that doesn't work, go to www.fashion-hound.com. Thanks for reading!

Unknown said...

Hi!
I just noticed your posting about Daisy and wanted to congratulate you on your engagement and upcoming marriage!

I am the proud owner of www.Fashion-Hound.com and would love to offer you and all of your readers a 10% discount on any orders placed by 2/28/2007. Just mention the discount code "MMM" to receive 10% off and free shipping!

Happy Shopping!

Bowchies said...

Hi there,
I make fun dog accessories. I also make dog collars for weddings. If Daisy wants to look extra special and even more beautiful(if that is even possible) then visit my site and I will make something custom for your pup (pink/green/and even sparkly!)

Thanks-Jenn and Maceo

http://www.Bowchies.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin