Monday, February 26, 2007

I Love Billy

I love Billy Joel. I have regular Billy Joel sing-a-longs in my car on long drives. I saw Moving Out on Broadway and it just increased my love for Billy. It has been a long time dream of mine to see him in concert and this week that dream is coming true, my little sister and I are going to see him in concert. I recently received an email with a sample of his newest song that he wrote for his new wife, Katie Lee, on their first anniversary. It is a really sweet song and thought I would share it with you. This is Billy's first new single in over 13 years! Enjoy!
http://www.people.com/people/static/h/package/billyjoel/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Billy too although I am from Long Island & by law we must (by heart)know & love every song he has ever sung. God help you if you are in a bar full of NY'ers, a Billy Joel song comes on. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin