Monday, February 26, 2007

Vera Bradley Discount


If you have an older Vera Bradley Pattern, my favorite Vera retailer, Among the Flowers , is offering the following discounts on discontinued patterns. My pattern is New Hope, but I am going to hold off on picking a new pattern until next year so that I can have my new monogram on there too!

30% OFF- New Hope, Bermuda Pink, Alpine Black, Chelsea Green, Picadilly Plum, Houndstooth, Nantucket Red, and Villa Red.

50% OFF- Tweed, Spice Microfiber and Magenta Microfiber.

Among the Flowers is great because they offer free shipping (with $100.00 purchase), free monogramming, and no tax (outside of FL.)

Call (800)514-6089 for details.

2 comments:

Britt said...

My pattern is New Hope too! Thanks for the heads up on the discount.

MC said...

I buy Vera at the Among the Flowers store, they always have a great selection.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin