Monday, February 26, 2007

Elle Alexandra Stationary






One of my bridesmaids gave me a set of note cards from Elle Alexandra for an engagement gift. I have really enjoyed using the beautiful bride note cards (4th one down.) If you are looking for a a very thoughtful engagement gift I thought I would share. I also included a few other note cards from the website that I like.
In other news...my weekend was very relaxing. I am feeling much better today and very excited about the week ahead. One of my very best friends is getting married on Saturday, so I'm back to parent's house on Wednesday evening. Yes, I'm tearing up the roads and I'm going to need a few more audio books for my ipod! Any suggestions? I finished The Sweet Potato's Guide to Wedding Planning and Divorce (I did not like the divorce part of the book, but the wedding planning part was really funny) on the way home from seeing my fiance yesterday afternoon. I'm meeting with my florist and wedding coordinator on Thursday and I am going to try to get as much done on my wedding plans as I can on Thursday. Then, we have the Bridesmaid Luncheon and Rehearsal Dinner on Friday. Friday is also my fiance's birthday, so I have to make sure he has a special day in the midst of wedding weekend mania. I got him a great gift that I am hoping he will love (I'll have to share later, just in case.) Today the heating and air people are coming out to my house to make sure the house is cooling properly and then I get the inspection report and requests by tomorrow. Fingers still crossed!

2 comments:

Britt said...

I love that stationary, esp. the big monogram - the last one! Great stuff. Try Shopaholic Gets Married, if you haven't read or "listened to" any of those, it will make you laugh out loud and so funny about wedding plans. Very lighthearted.

Suburban prep said...

What beautiful stationery.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin