Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wedding Outfits!




I'm not sure which party I'm going to wear it to, but I found this cute BCBG dress (above)during my lunch hour yesterday and decided to add it to the "wedding collection." I like it better without the straps. Now I need a good new pair of black sandals. Any ideas? I also need to figure out where I can add some pink? Thoughts? Suggestions?




I've got my eye on this dress (above) and this dress for possible rehearsal dinner dresses. I would really like to find a pink dress for my rehearsal dinner, but a green one would be the second best option. What do you think about this pink dress(below)? Is it too young looking (keep in mind I'm a pink and green bride OBSESSED with pink)? Thoughts...



4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok, I just love all of those. I totally want that first one. Its just way too cute. But I like all of them!

Allie_in_Ga said...

The first one is so cute, just add a pink clutch, pink heels, or a pink quartz necklace to get your pink!
I love the second one and it would be really pretty for your RHD. The last one I am not too sure about. The dress that I wanted to do an outfit for you is the new Lilly Katrina dress but it comes in a solid pink with beaded embellishment. There is no picture anywhere so I couldn't put the outfit together yet. If you have a Lilly Store near you it comes out in March.

Britt said...

I really like the green, middle one - great options! Have fun picking them out.

Suburban prep said...

The first dress and the pink are beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin