Thursday, February 22, 2007

Engagement Party Oufit Options





Mrs. P over at one of my favorite blogs, Chic, has been working hard to make sure I have the perfect outfit for my upcoming engagement party in March. I live in the South, so the weather is either going to be in the 30's or the 70's and on some days it will change 40 degrees during the course of one day. The party is at the owner of my company's house (he introduced me to my fiance) and is hosted by my future in-laws' friends. The attire is "dressy casual," but I really would like to wear a dress. The bride gets to stand out a little...right? =) I just found out last night they are catering in Mexican (my favorite)! My favorite color is pink, so Mrs. P did a great job of incorporating a little touch of pink in all of my outfits. Which one should I chose? Thanks again Mrs. P! Check out her blog, Chic, for all the details on the outfits.

In other life news, today is I-day (my fiance's name for Inspection Day.) I am so nervous that I definitely do not feel like working today. I will not know anything until Monday, but I really hope that everything goes okay and the guy does not find thousands of dollars of stuff wrong with my house. Yikes! I'm going back to thinking about cute outfits to keep my mind off of some random man going through my house looking for things wrong. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I already posted this comment on Mrs. P's blog but I love the first one! They are all beautiful but that is my favorite.

Allie_in_Ga said...

I am so glad that you like them! I think I had the most fun planning my outfits for pre-wedding things last year! Let us know what you decide and good luck with the inspection!

Mrs. Shelton said...

I love these options!I really like the first one and the last one! She definitely has a talent!

MC said...

I love #1 and #4. I love the dress in #2, but it's more everyday, not special enough.

CFB said...

My favorite is the first one.

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Mrs. P's blog, and my favorite outfits are #1 and 2.

Britt said...

I love alll of the outfits, but esp. #1 and #4 - i'm partial to number 4 but they are both great! Let us know what you decide.

Anonymous said...

Please don't do number 1, that is a really bad Diane Von Furstenberg knockoff from last year.

J said...

They are all great! I love #1 and #2, although I agree with mc that #2 isn't dressy enough for such a special occasion!

Kimba said...

Super love the first one, i might steal the idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin