Friday, April 13, 2007

Three Things

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Losing someone I love
2. Car Accidents
3. Moving to Manhattan and leaving my beloved South

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My dry humored friends
2. David Letterman
3. My Dad

Three Things I Love:
1. Traveling
2. My buttercream frosting bath and shower gel
3. Mardis Gras

Three Things I Hate:
1. Fake People
2. Pickles
3. Smoking

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Costa Sunglasses
2. Key to my house that my real estate agent just turned back into me
3. Boxes! It's my last day of work!

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Waiting to have a bday party for a co-worker complete with chocolate cake wondering how I will say no to said cake. I already turned down my OWN going away chocolate cake. MMM think Dress Fitting Tuesday, Dress Fitting Tuesday...
2. Getting ready to get my nails done for my shower tomorrow
3. Cleaning out my office and tapping my foot...I'm so ready to be DONE!!!!

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Go on a Safari
2. Have lots of babies.
3. Own a gift shop like this

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Water and Snow skiing
2. Organize and plan anything
3. Scuba Diving (especially here)

Three Things You Should Listen To:
1. Your parents
2. Your heart
3. Jimmy Buffett

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Another language
2. To cook better
3. How to make my blog prettier

Three Favorite Foods (and I added their accompanying beverage):
1. Raw Oysters and Beer
2. Stuffed Flounder with Chappellet or Cakebread
3. Cheese dip and Margaritas
4. Blacked Grouper with fried green tomato and a margarita from here

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Full House
2. 90210
3. Double Dare

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not backpacking through Europe
2. Not going to a big university (I want to a small private college)
3.

I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Allie_in_Ga said...

Double Dare rocked, all that food sounds delicious, Cakebread rocks and please open a store like Swoozies, so their can be one that isn't as bratty to their customers! Have a great weekend, and congrats on your last day!

Melissa said...

We need to go into business I guess - I would looooove a Swoozie's like store too. And Lulu's - yum! Try a jet ski killer there if you like fruity frozen drinks.

Anonymous said...

I have been to Anthony's Key, too - LOVE IT! When did you go?

amanda said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE Swoozie's. We just got one in Greensboro this fall. I could spend hours in there. My secret dream is to own a gift shop too.

Hannah Lane said...

I absolutely love buffett. I have my tickets for his summer concert in Ma I am so excited!! Love 90210 too!

MMM said...

Anonymous, I went to Anthony's key in college (about 7 years ago) on a interim trip. We went for 2 weeks and did 2-3 dives a day. It was so much fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin