Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

First, I want to start by thanking all of you that wrote supporting messages after my last post. Since I started blogging I have been so lucky to make a great group of virtual friends. I really appreciate all of your ideas, comments and support. I know I have other readers that do not comment and just know that I appreciate y'all too! Thank you everyone for reading!

I really did take as much of a wedding break as I could the past few days, but I also got some exciting things accomplished. My fiance and I met with the jeweler on Saturday and he showed me the cast of my band. He put a couple diamonds in it so I could get a better idea and it was PERFECT! It should be ready the end of this week and I also ordered my fiance's yellow gold band (that is what he wanted because that is what his Dad has). We met with our calligrapher and our invitations are in currently being addressed! I packed lots of boxes and even sold some of my furniture. Only 1 1/2 more weeks in my house and only 1 more week of work! My kitchen and linen shower is this weekend and I have lots of friends coming in town to celebrate with me. I can't wait!

My fiance and I had a wonderful Easter today. I hope everyone else did too! We went to church with his parents and then we attempted to cook our very own Easter lunch. My fiance and I cooked an 11 pound ham with a Weight Watchers friendly glaze. It was our first attempt and we only burnt the glaze part. Oops! But, it was still fabulous and we'll be eating ham sandwiches all week and Daisy got a nice Easter treat too! I also made squash casserole, green bean casserole AND a peanut butter pie (from WW). Here's the recipe. It is so easy and so fabulous! I'm so proud of myself!

Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Pie
4oz fat-free cream cheese
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
8oz fat free cool whip
1/2 cup confectionery sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 low fat Graham cracker crust

Mix all ingredients together and pour into crust, freeze over night and cut
SERVES 8

Hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

amanda said...

How many points is the pie?!

Sounds like a great weekend. It's important to back away from the wedding every now and then and just enjoy...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin