Monday, April 2, 2007

April Showers Bring Pink Flowers











I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I went to Atlanta where my Mom's best friend and my oldest friend hosted a bridal luncheon for me. I'll post pictures later. It was perfect. I wore the white wrap dress from BCBG that I blogged about earlier. We had heart shaped pimento cheese sandwiches, frozen fruit that looked like a cupcake and chicken salad. We drank amazing white sangria and the table was decorated in beautiful green linens. The hostesses even got me a mini wedding cake complete with a mini silver cake stand. Everything was perfect and my Mom and I had a great time visiting our old friends and a few new ones. I'll post pictures later this week, but until then...here are a few of my favorite pink flowers that I collected from The Knot and a few other sources during the past few months. I thought they might brighten your Monday! I blogged earlier (How to you put a link here to an earlier post by the way?) about my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets, but these pics were all used as inspiration.

5 comments:

J said...

Those bouquets are all soooooo pretty. It just confirms that I am definitely having pink flowers when I eventually get married!

Suburban prep said...

The arrangments are all so breathtaking. Each one unique yet they are so heartwarming.

Unknown said...

I just started reading your blog today and absolutely love all the wedding plans so far! And I love the idea of pink and green as your colors!

Mrs. Shelton said...

I love the second picture. It is one that I have saved in my wedding ideas. I think I have narrowed it down to me carrying just green and white, with the bridesmaids carrying a touch of pink. Maybe I will post about it soon!

MC said...

I am in love with the 5th picture from the top. And I'm not even that big of a pink girl.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin