Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Great Summer Recipe

We had these at my shower in Atlanta and they were so yummy and very cute!

Frozen Fruit Salad Cupcakes

2 cups sour cream
3/4 cup sugar
2 Table spoons lemon juice
1 small can crushed pineapple
4 Table spoons cherries
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 ripe bananas, slice or dices

put in cupcake papers and cupcake tray and freeze

Makes about 10 - 12

I put them in the freezer to partially freeze then mounded the top and added the cherry.

7 comments:

K said...

So cool. I'm going to make some for my mom for mother's day :)

Melissa said...

Those sound delicious! Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

I am making a variety of cupcakes for my husband's birthday party today. I think I will run to the store and add these to my collection. Thank you!!!

Libby said...

Oh these sound like a delish summer treat. I am particularly fond of anything that includes miniature marshmallows!

Sisters with Style said...

I'm hosting a party in a few weeks and these sound like they just might make it on the menu. Thanks you!

Donna said...

Made these with apricots instead of pineapple...was too lazy to go to the store. They are excellent. Had a little trouble getting them out of the pan. Thought about using foil papers but I like the pink!

CG said...

Yum..those sound really good and something different too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin