Saturday, April 21, 2007

Goodbye



Here is a picture of my cute house that I just sold on Thursday. Sorry for the lack of posts, but there were a lot of boxes to come out of this house! I am now unemployed and homeless. Wow! My Dad suggested I not try to apply for any loans this week. =) Daisy and I took our pay out check and headed to see my fiance. We are spending a week with him. I have already had too much fun celebrating my recent life changes! Thursday night we went to the Braves game and last night we went to the Atlanta Brewing Company ($7.00 for 7 pints...ouch!) and then to my favorite Mexican restaurant Taqueria. Tonight is the MBA Fete Noir here. I'm going to relax for the rest of this week and try to do a little remote wedding planning and finish my thank you notes. I hope all of you are having a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

hqm said...

I would hate to leave that house, too! It is darling! But, brighter pastures ahead for you. Well not exaclty pastures, but you get what I mean. Sound so exciting!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin