Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged-6 Unimportant Things

I was tagged to list 6 unimportant things about myself by Some Like It Southern

RULES:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs


1) I wear contacts and I have brown eyes
2) I'm a certified scuba diver, but I haven't been diving in a couple years
3) I was a camp counselor every summer in college
4) I'm at work today because I was off of Friday and my boss has to have someone here on Sundays. Yuck.
5) I don't have a Blackberry, PDA, Iphone, etc...I think I might be the only person in NYC without one but I'm okay with that for now
6) I have one brother (25) and one sister (22) and I'm 27

I tag anyone who has not played yet that is in my blogroll.

~A YEAR AGO TODAY~(a Meme no less)

1 comment:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I just have a regular cell phone too. I am trying to push back getting a PDA as long as I can.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin