Sunday, April 13, 2008

In Pictures

I borrowed this from Libby.

1. Go to Photobucket
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Use only the first page
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.

Here goes...


1) First Name?

Photobucket

2)Favorite Color?

pink

3)Celebrity Crush?

Matthew McConaughey

4) Band You are Listening To Now?

van morrison

5) Favorite Movie?

Cast

6) Favorite Disney Princess?

Belle

7) Favorite Alcoholic Beverage?

Mango Margarita, baby!

8) Dream Vacation?

Photobucket

9) Favorite Dessert?

souffle


10) What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?

mommy

9 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love Steel Magnolias too!

Melissa said...

Fun! I'm going to do this now! We have a few things in common! :)

Britt said...

I love your choices...mmm, Matthew McConahey (sp?) is my favorite and looove Van Morrison!

Wifer said...

I LOVE Steel Magnolias!! I can and will recite entire the entire movie annoying my friends!

Well I Do Declare said...

How adorable is that baby!! My #10 was the same :) Hope you had a good weekend.

Preppy Lizard said...

I love Steel Magnolias!

PS I tagged you on my blog

Elizabeth said...

OK what band is that?

Kate said...

Cute! I love MMC too! And margaritas!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Fun! I still need to do this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin