Thursday, September 27, 2007

With a Tin Cup for a Chalice...

I'm heading south to my parent's beach house tonight or tomorrow (I'm flying stand by so I won't know until later) for the weekend. I'm going to hit the Jcrew Outlet here and drive my old car in circles, eat some fresh Gulf seafood, go here for a bushwacker, watch the football games on Saturday, go for a few boat rides and live the lyrics of my favorite Jimmy Buffet song! I can't wait! I'm excited just thinking about it. I just hope my husband will be able to fly down after work on Fri night, but it is looking like he'll have to work this weekend. That would make it all perfect if he was there!

Here's Daisy and me (sporting a nice burn) on the top of our wharf this summer watching the sunset together. I wish I could bring her so she could go for a swim and see her sister (my parent's dog).



The view of the sunset from our wharf!




11 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like you have a great time planned...have fun!!
The picture of your and Daisy is adorable and the sunset view is spectacular!!
Enjoy!!

CMB said...

I read your blog, I have no idea how I found it, but I love to read! I am a Sophmore in college (taking a semester off) and couldnt decide between bama and FIT (in the city), and I ended up going to FIT. I can't decide if I want to transfer or go to bama, its tough! I miss the city so much, but I love the south soo much too (FOOTBALL!) I know of a good UGA bar in the city (I am from Atlanta) and am happy that if I come back to the city I will have a bama bar too! Is the place you are talking about Mercury bar? It sounds very fun! Anyway, thank you for writing this blog, I love to read it. You always talk about my two favorite things, NYC, and the south (BAMA!)

Libby said...

Ohmigosh, what fabulous photos! Have a wonderful trip! :)

Melissa said...

That is an adorable picture of you and Miss Daisy!

Preppy Napkin said...

Sounds like so much fun. Take pictures!

Elizabeth said...

Photos are divine. Have a fab time.

Farrell and Lauren said...

I have only been in Manhattan for three weeks, and I am SO JEALOUS that you get to take this trip : )

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time!

marie said...

How much fun! That's my favorite Jimmy Buffett song too! Have a wonderful time - the weather is supposed to be gorgeous!

The Mrs. said...

Can I come with you! J crew outlet and Jimmy Buffet on a boat? This is my dream weekend!

Ellen said...

Oh! We were just at that *very* JCrew outlet a few weeks ago! Some friends of ours gave us a stay in their Gulf Shores condo as an engagement present. We had a great time -- I miss the seafood, and the shopping was great! My FI made out like a bandit at the Brooks Brothers outlet :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin