Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Spotlight Store...The Paper Cafe

Today's Spotlight Store is The Paper Cafe! I had WAY too much fun checking out all the new invitations out there from their fabulous suppliers including Whitney English, Hicks Paper, The Paper Menu, and others.

They are offering Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan readers free shipping till the end of the month (Aug). When placing you order, please enter MMM in the special instructions box of whatever product(s) you order. Once you place your order, you'll select to pay the regular shipping charge. However, once they receive your order and see the MMM code Paper Cafe will reimburse you for whatever the shipping amount was. Thanks Mollie and Paper Cafe!


I love this invitation...where was it a few months ago? =)
I love my Mexican and my fiestas and this invitation just needs a good party to go along with it! Love this bright and cheery save the date card!


Isn't this perfect for a kitchen and linen or everything shower. You'll find that I'm a sucker for any invitation that includes a monogram!


Perfect for the preppy and elegant bride that loves red!

Blue and brown anyone? Whitney English paid attention to the most popular wedding colors!





Love the polka dots on this one! Oh how I miss good BBQ...and the perfect BBQ party.
Great for a kitchen and linen shower. Love the monogram!
Perfect for a kitchen shower or supper club!
I love this one from Hicks Paper, titled "Preppy Bride"





This is one of my favorites for a baby shower invitation, you can even monogram the shirt! Classic, preppy baby boy shower invitation or announcement.






Isn't this a cute little girl baby shower invitation!
Love this new design from Hicks Paper for a Stock the Bar party or a Supper Club!


Love this new one from Whitney English. I especially love the monogram on top!


We have lots of baby showers coming up (I just found out of my friends are pregnant!) This is a cute baby shower invitation I might use.

Here are a few of my favorite baby announcements...






Great baby shower invitation or announcement for a boy!





This invitation looks similar to my bridesmaid luncheon invitation. I love it! How cute is this notepad!

This note card is so cute and preppy! I love it! This note card has is elegant and fun!
Loving this calling card!

Of course, the Three Designing Women Address stamper. You know you want one...what are you waiting for...check out all the new designs!



This monogrammed wrapping paper from The Paper Menu is fabulous!



Definitely love the Christmas version!


Finding an elegant "Save the Date" magnet is tough, but this one is perfect for your brown and blue wedding!


I also really like this one...
I'm thinking about ordering these simple cards to send to family and friends with our new address.
Isn't this a cute gift card/calling card?


Also from The Paper Menu, this sailboat design with the name is one of many cute designs you can have put on a onesie.

This mirror is perfect for any age and it on sale!

More monogrammed wrapping paper from The Paper Menu...what a brilliant idea!

I love this argyle preppy notepad!



This notepad is calling my name... This Three Designing Women notepad leaves room for your stamp...or you can use it as is.



Check out all of the really cute designs for bag tags or luggage tags. This is one of my favorites.
This is a precious address label. I especially love the pink and green "U!" Whew! Get ordering....now http://www.thepapercafe.net/!

6 comments:

TCP said...

What cute things! I actually sent out those same moving annoucements last year...I loved them!

DebbieDo said...

I love everything! I actually sent out the same "We've Moved" cards just this past Jan. so obviously I love those!

Ladybug said...

LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing!

A Southern Yankee in Manhattan said...

Just ordered some new address labels! Thanks for getting the discount code set up - can't wait for them to get here.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

So cute! They are all adorable but the preppy bride is precious!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Great link! Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin