Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blogs and Stores

Hi friends. I have been cleaning up my blog a little and some of the links that don't work. If you would like me to link to your blog, let me know! I love reading new blogs and I would love to hear from you if you are a reader of my blog. The same goes for you if you have a store. I just reorganized my category list for stores. Just let me know the name of your store and if you want I'll even do a spotlight on your store if you are willing to offer MMM readers a discount. Can't wait to hear from you.

PS. Don't forget your recipes. I'll give you until Wednesday!

1 comment:

M. said...

Hello...been reading your blog for awhile and psoting as well...I never got to say how I love your take on NYC especially since I have been away from it for so long! Mind if I add you to my blogroll?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin