Monday, August 27, 2007

Bridesmaid's Earrings

One of my KD pledge sisters from college designed and made all of my bridesmaid's earrings to go with their dresses. (She did half of them as a gift and I only paid for half of them...great wedding gift!!) The earrings are fresh water pearls with swarovski crystals in pale green (for a little tiny bit of sparkle) on sterling silver hooks. Thought I would share some close up pictures. For all of you brides, this is a great way to make sure everyone is wearing the same thing. When I look at my pictures I LOVE the way these earrings look with their green dresses. Laurel is wonderful at making jewelry and sells her things in Atlanta, Birmingham, Mobile, Charleston, and many other places. She doesn't have a website yet, but if you are interested, email me and I'll get you in touch with her.



8 comments:

Susan said...

Those are adorable! Please let us know if she does get a website up!

sle said...

Totally off topic but how is your sweet dog doing in the big city?

The Wife said...

I live in Charleston and would love to know where she sells her jewelry. By the way, you will never regret the platinum and gold Bonanno's. I wear mine ALL the time.

MMM said...

Wife,
I'll email her and find out!
MMM

Sarah said...

AOT, Mrs! I didn't know you were a KD!

Preppy Napkin said...

What a dear friend!

Gabi said...

I have been reading your blog (linked from preppy napkin) and fun to find out you are a KD too! AOT

MMM said...

Sle,
Daisy is doing great! I'll post some stories soon. Thanks for asking.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin