What do you do with a 16 month old (he's 16 months today!!) when it is raining outside? You have to get CREATIVE! Here are a few of the things we have come up with in the past. Do you have any other ideas?
1) Play with toys, puzzles and read books (20 times each, a day)
2) Play in the bath tub (just for fun)
3) Take our wagon and push car in the hallway for "rides"
4) Hang out in the lobby with the doormen
5) Go to music class with our friends
6) Go over to friend's apartments
7) The train table at Barnes and Noble on 86th Street
8) Play with cooked spaghetti noodles in our highchair
9) Use a playspace pass at Kidville for the gym
10) Manhattan Children's Museum
11) Go to lunch/dinner at kid friendly restaurants like Brother Jimmys and Cilantro
12) Storytime at Barnes and Noble or Giggle
13) Finger painting
14) Coloring with crayons
15) Dance party!
16) Put the rain cover on and just GO!
I would love to hear your ideas of what to do when you can't go outside?
Stokke Steps Up the High Chair Game
4 hours ago