I was recently invited by Photo Card Creations to create a photo card using their website. We took some great pictures over Easter of Baby J so I used three of those to create this adorable card on a cream linen paper. The 3 pics were on the front and then the date and his name on the back. Inside we just wrote "Welcome Spring" and I wrote a handwritten note to each friend. A lot of my family and a few of my friends do not use the internet very often, so our unexpected good old fashion card was a nice surprise. I love to get "real" mail and I love sending it just as much. You should see my card collection! =)
My experience working with Photo Card Creations was a great one. They were very professional and my cards were shipped in a timely manner. For me, the most important part of a photo card is how it actually looks and feels in your hand. The linen paper used was a great quality and the printing looked very professional. I highly recommend using Photo Card Creations if you are looking to do a photo save the date, wedding thank you notes, birth announcement, baby gift thank you notes, graduation announcements, birthday invitations, bar or bat mitzvah invitations, Christmas and holiday cards, thank you notes, anniversary or engagement party invitations, etc.
For additional entries (and please remember to post each of these in a SEPARATE comment or the random number generator won't count it):
1) Become a follower of my blog or let me know you are a follower in a separate comment
2) Blog about this contest and let me know you did in a separate comment.
3) Become a fan of Photo Card Creations on facebook. Follow this link. Let me know you became their follower in a separate comment.
4) Subscribe to Photo Card Creations blog and let me know you did so.
5) Tweet about this contest and let me know you did so in a separate comment.
That is a potential for FIVE additional entries!! Good luck ladies! The random number generator will pick a winner on Monday!
Here are a few of my personal favorites from their site: