Friday, June 25, 2010

Monogrammed Pillow Winners

Thank you to everyone who entered to win an Abbe' Designs monogrammed pillow or doorknob pillow. I hope you'll remember Abbe' Designs in the future if you ever need a great gift idea. Without further ado...our winners.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
57 68 
Timestamp: 2010-06-25 17:37:23 UTC

Congratulations to the winner of the monogrammed linen pillow: Little Miss Can't be Wrong-From How I Met Your Father

Congratulations to the winner of the monogrammed doorknob pillow: Tracy!

Please email me at magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan@gmail.com and I'll get you in touch with Abbe' Designs!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. A's cousin is getting married tomorrow in NYC so we have a BUSY wedding weekend. We also leave on Sunday for Newport, Rhode Island for our 3rd anniversary trip, so I'll probably be away from the computer for the next few days. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! XOXO

2 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Have fun out in Newport! It's one of my favorite vacation spots! My family still has a couple weeks of timeshare at Oceancliff. I am so jealous!! Take lots of photos and have a couple of lobster for me! :)

Unknown said...

There are very specific things you need to do and say and very specific ways you need to behave that can change the dynamics of your relationship, even if your husband isn't changing anything at all.
marriage counseling san diegoRemember, with every action, there is a reaction! You just need to take the right action.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin