Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad! He is such an amazing Father and continues to be there for me even now that I'm all grown up with a family of my own. He is a wonderful Grandfather now to J. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks and go for a few boat rides! Love you Dad!



And Happy Father's Day to my sweet A. My husband and the father of our baby boy. He is such an amazing Daddy and I love him so much! We celebrated with brunch today and he got a few fun gifts from J and me. I framed the cover of Sports Illustrated from when Bama won the National Championship and our tickets from the game. It turned out great! He also got a Vineyard Vines cummerbund set and a Garmon for our travels around the city!

Thinking and praying for all of you who are missing your Dads today and for all of the Dads out there who hope to be Dads sometime soon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin