Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome Friends!

If you are reading this you have accepted my invitation to be a part of the exlusive club of Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan blog readers. I have one rule...be nice. I like to surround myself with positive people and that is why each of you have been invited. I'm excited about this next year of blogging. I don't want to exclude nice people so if you have a friend you think would enjoy reading then send me an email (magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan@gmail.com) and I'll add them to the list. I think I added everyone that asked for an invitation, but if you see someone on another blog or in a comments section asking where I went, please do me a favor and email me so I can add them. Thanks so much for signing up to be a reader. I promise we'll have a good time together!

Okay, gotta go. Our bed broke and my husband is trying to fix it...more on that later.

4 comments:

ATC said...

I KNOW we'll have a good time together! Thank you so much for inviting me!

ATC said...

southernnewlywed@aol.com would like an invite :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Thanks for the invite! I enjoy reading your blog and am happy to have a private forum full of nice preppy ladies!

Lily Goodwin said...

Thanks for the invite and your email!
Wahooo! I'm invited! (dancing around happily!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin