Friday, February 8, 2008

LAST Call for MMM's Preppy Monogrammed Gifts Show!

My Preppy Monogrammed Gifts online show is almost over. Click here for more details! Don't forget to enter MMM as your hostess and one lucky shopper will win a free little something. Here are a few more things you might need to order. My husband is going to kill me.



For $9.00, this will make a new Mom smile!




For $5.00 get a cute magnet with your initial!





For $38.00 it is Madras and it is monogrammed. What else could you ask for?


For $11.00 and your choice of cute fabrics you can stare at your monogram or your lipstick in this cute mirror.
Wouldn't this be cute if it just said "Happy Birthday" and you used it for all your birthday treats!


Yeah, for $10.00 we can all afford to put this on our desk!



I just ordered this mouse pad for a good friend for her birthday! It's a steal for $14.00 ($20.00 with shipping makes it the perfect little something)! They have a bunch of other cute fabrics too!


If I had this on my desk I would just take notes all day long! For $26.00 it would make a great Valentine's gift for a co-worker, friend or your Mom!

I've never had so much change as I have now that I live in NYC...a CASH city! I could really use one of these change purses to keep my dimes organized. For $9.00 I could probably just collect the current change at the bottom of my purse and afford to get it!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin