Friday, January 25, 2008

Thanks!

Thank you everyone who posted such sweet comments for me yesterday. I survived the test and I feel much better today. It certainly is not a pleasant test, as those of you who have had one can attest. I slept most of the day yesterday and just took it easy. My family sent me a bouquet of beautiful pink flowers and my husband took the day off (in the middle of a big deal) to take care of me the entire day. I felt very loved! =)The good news is that my test was clear and I don't have Chrons like they thought I might. They bad news is that I will continue to have to have some more tests to figure out what is wrong with me. Moving right along...I'm ready for the weekend! We are going to dinner tonight and we have a going away party for our friends that are moving to Atlanta on Saturday night. I'm going to clean our apartment and try to get organized. A week from today I will be at home getting ready to ride in our Mardis Gras parade. I can not wait! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thank you again for your support.

3 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Oh, sorry I missed your last post & test! I hope it all works out as I've been through my fair share of tests. Never fun. Have a great weekend!

tulipmom said...

Glad it's over and you don't have
Crohn's. Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!

What krewe and city will you be riding in?

Its been cold and rainy down here lately.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin