Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

Good morning friends! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season. Happy New Year! We had a delightful trip down South. It was so nice to be home for the holidays. We were able to see many of our friends and family and it was overall a wonderful break. My husband came back on the 26th and I stayed down at my parent's beach house for a little extra R&R. I came back to the city in time for NYE and we went to a fabulous dinner with two couples and then watched the fireworks that were all over the city from their roof deck. I'm struggling to get back into the work routine this week...I'm sure everyone is having that problem. I have lots of pictures to share. I am really behind on sharing my pictures so I'm going to start with fall pics and work my way back to Christmas. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Happy New Year! So glad you had a great Christmas & New Year. I'm SO having a hard time getting back into things...

LOVE all the NYC photos you posted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin