Friday, April 16, 2010

Tivoli Couture Stroller Liners vit Totsy

I'm in the market for a stroller liner! This winter we used the bundleme in our Bugaboo to help keep Baby J warm and it was so nice to be able to just throw it in the wash and have a clean stroller again. Since introducing the snack cup and sippy cup as regular parts of our walks, my beautiful brown Bugaboo just doesn't look the same with milk stains and smashed up cheerios and goldfish. While you can take the fabric off and wash it in the washing machine, it is kind of pain to take it a part. I was excited to see that Tivoli Couture Stroller Liners were being offered today on Totsy. Now which one to choose? Do you use a stroller liner? The Today show featured fun stroller accesories today. I couldn't live without my stroller hooks and cup holder and
sippy cup holder. What's your favorite stroller accessory?


Are you a member of Totsy? If not, send me an email at magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan@gmail.com and I'll hook you up!

Don't forget to sign up for my Sunshine Paperie sippy cup label giveaway! Time is running out!



\\













I'm deciding between this one and the one below.

I'm leaning towards this one, we have an all brown Bugaboo Cameleon.

1 comment:

Dollface said...

I feel like I would not be a running mommy... but who would not love the last stroller with the baby in it, love it!! cant wait to see what u choose! xxxooo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin