Over the past few weeks a few of you have emailed me or left me questions in the comments so I figured I would answer those here and also open the floor to any other questions you might have for me!
1) Where did you get Baby J's Easter basket?
I bought J's basket from this store: http://www.meandmommytobe.com/products/personalized-easter-baskets/. We love the basket and got so many compliments on it.
Here's the post I did on it last year on sear: http://magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan.blogspot.com/2009/03/easter-basket-hunting-for-baby-j.html
I even have a pic of him IN it from last year! They grow up so fast. I hope they stay in business a long time so they can do my future kids baskets...in 10 years or so. =)
2) Where did you find all of your Red Wagon party decor? Especially the mini wagons? I bought the stuff from all over, but the mini wagons and a lot of the paper products came from my1stbirthday.com
Here are the mini wagons: http://www.1stbirthdayparty.com/radio-flyer-snack-dish.html
and here is kit you can buy: http://www.1stbirthdayparty.com/red-wagon-kit.html
3) Did you ever find a white sweater for Baby J?
I did! Thanks for all of your help. I bought mine from the Kangaroo Pouch in Atlanta. That is where I got J's Easter Outfit, so they sent me one too!
I also have a few questions for y'all!
1) Can anyone recommend a great pool float for 15 month old?
2)What sunscreen do you use on your little one?
3) Favorite mixed drink and favorite tropical drink? We leave for Mexico in a few days and I'm going to try them all! Ha, Ha!
4) What are you getting your Mom for mother's day?
"Looking to VENT" with J.Crew
4 minutes ago