Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby J's Friday Tide Predictions

I sent the below email to my family and friends today and will post it each week for y'all too! =)

*************************************************************************************

Good morning fellow Tide friends (and Baby J lovers). Our little buddy has asked us to send you a weekly picture with his predictions. Since this is his very first season he feels like he has a good perspective on things. J's first prediction is: Crimson Tide-70, VA Tech-0. We like the way he thinks.

Roll Tide Friends and Family!

XOXO,

J

PS. If you can not keep your love for J and your love for one of those "other" teams separate, you can request to be removed from this list.

4 comments:

courtney said...

I'm not a football fan at all...but he is just too cute!

Unknown said...

ROOOOOOOOOOL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!

Jamie said...

LOVE IT!!! RRRRROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

If I weren't a UGA fan, this would definitely suck me in! He is such a cutie pie!! This post made me smile, so I am sure your F&F loved it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin