Monday, March 8, 2010

One Kings Lane Finds

Happy Monday! I just have to share with you these great One Kings Lane finds. A and I finally purchased 2 more chairs for our kitchen table this weekend (it only took us 2 years to find ones similar to the 2 we bought when we didn't have room for anymore than 2.) Anyways, A suggested I buy a nice tablecloth for our little table, so I spent the weekend checking out the beautiful linens at Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma. I was estatic when I saw that One Kings Lane had hemstiched linens on their site today! Check out the beautiful colors! they have 3 differnt size tablecloths, sets of 12 napkins and placemats. I bought the oyster white (classic) and the crimson red (perfect for crimson tide entertaining, christmas and valentines!) The prices can't be beat! If you aren't a member, rush on over there right now and join! Here's an invite.












While you are over there be sure to check out these adorable pieces! I bought the green and white one for my new coffee table. How cute and springy is that going to look on my table! I'm going to use it as a catch-all for magazines and "junk." But, I'm sure it will be used for drinks someday on our backporch. Treat yourself to one! The price is right! Click here to check them out.










HAPPY SHOPPING!

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I just joined. Thank you for sharing.

Dollface said...

loveeeeeee these! thanks, xxxoo

Jenna said...

I looooove the trays!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin