Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thank You Grove Gals




This is months and months belated, but so goes my life these days with a crawler/cruiser/almost walking TEN MONTH OLD (today) who has a passion for dog food and opening toilets! =)

The Grove Gals never cease to amaze me with their generosity. They did not ask for a product review, only thought of my sweet Baby J and his Mama's love of the Alabama Crimson Tide and decided he needed this sweater to add to his crimson/white collection. How great is this sweater? And since it is in our last initial it may be the only thing that a future boy child can wear since everything else is monogrammed J. =) So, even though they didn't ask...please check out Pineapple Grove Gifts today! It's a great little online store and I'm sure you can find some holiday gifts there. The link has been in my sidebar for awhile, because they also offer MMM readers a discount of 15% with code MMM15!

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Wow!! What an awesome gift! I'm going to check it out now! :)

Kellie said...

Awesome sweater - I live in Tuscaloosa and am a BIG Crimson Tide fan - we go to all events - i sure could use those sweaters for my boys!!!! Love it!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

My little man loves chowing down on cat kibbles. I can't keep him away from the bowl. Ah ha. So gross! SEC game baby. Are you ready for the Gators??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin