Monday, November 30, 2009

The Mini Social-Melissa and Doug and Kayce Hughs Sales

Hi Friends!

Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know The Mini Social (similar to Rue La La, but it is just for kids stuff) is having a Melissa and Doug and Kayce Hughs sale today! I LOVE both brands. The Kayce Huges sales has some great items for little girls. I ordered 4 different things for Baby J from the Melissa and Doug sale. Stock up today on Christmas gifts and gifts for birthday parties! I love their products and the prices can't be beat today! Email me at magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan@gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite if you aren't already a member! Happy Cyber Monday!

More on life and Thanksgiving later, but couldn't wait to pass these great deals along!

4 comments:

Dollface said...

I will send this to my mommy friends!! xxxoo

Rachel H. said...

Wish I hadn't missed this yesterday, but I was so busy I had no time to get online!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Can I please have an invite?

Nishant said...

was so busy I had no time to get online

Work from home India

Blog Widget by LinkWithin