Friday, July 11, 2008

The Winning Kitchen & Linen Shower Invitation


You may remember this post...well here is our winner! I ordered this invitation designed by Hicks Paper/Whitney English for my friend L's upcoming kitchen & linen shower and I just got the proof back yesterday from Mollie at The Paper Cafe (in less than 24 hours I might add) and it is SO CUTE!! I know L will love it!! Unfortunately, this is yet another shower I will not be able to attend because of being in NYC, but I do love doing the invitations for my girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Great choice!

Mrs.Preppy said...

Very cute!

Jennifer said...

These are so cute! I had to share that my friend made some out of cardboard moving boxes. Just little pieces, maybe 3x3 or 4x4 in size, then clear labels with all the 'info'..........she then put them in brown envelopes. So cute!

The one with the NYC skyline is adorable!

Anonymous said...

nice invites!very creative!might want to check out this site:Wedding Accessories by Weddingstar.

Anonymous said...

nice invites!very creative!might want to check out this site:Wedding Accessories by Weddingstar.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin