Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kitchen and Linen Shower Invitations

My friend L is getting married in November and we are throwing her a Kitchen and Linen shower in August. I'm in charge of invites! Yeah! Here are a few that I've found that I like. I don't have the guest list yet, but I'm guessing it will be between around 30-40 invitations. The brides colors are a moss green and gold. She's not really the pink and green preppy type so I've stayed away (kinda) from those type of invitations. Well, except the first one--I'm in love. Have you seen any invites that would work well? I would love to see them!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the lipstick shades one, especially for that price!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

They are all lovely, but I have to agree with you---I ADORE the first one!

Midwest Prep said...

I like the 1st 2nd and 10th one the best! all cute though...

catherine said...

check out weddingpaperdivas.com they have so many great styles... you will love them..

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

There are so many cute choices! I don't think you can go wrong with any of these.

adozeneggs said...

I like the 7th one down from lemontree. So cute and simple.

Anonymous said...

They're all super cute! You could always go the custom route - http://www.paraviondesign.com

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the lemon tree paperie one. Or the "Dress Tux Cake" from Bartlett Street Paperie. Sounds like a fun party! KDB

The Mrs. said...

I just did one of these! Great shower idea. I have a friend that made our invites. these are so cute too. let me know if you want my friends info.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin